This is a blog for the strong, the determined, the wild. In the past ten years more than 100 have joined the triBE on a journey to BE strong, to BE fierce, to BE triathletes. We are dedicated to the belief that anyone can BE a triathlete and support each other in every endeavor. Our team members are all sizes, speeds, and ages. This is our story.

"When anyone tells me I can't do anything, I'm just not listening any more." ~Florence Griffith Joyner

If this isn't enough you can read more from me here: http://debcostello.blogspot.com/



Wednesday, June 6, 2012

There Are No Words

I've been meaning to write a few words to close out our season, to put a capstone on what was an amazing journey for me and the triBE, but somehow the weeks have slipped away and summer is upon us.  Any words that I could gather would not begin to say more than the dozen or so reflections that my amazing teammates wrote for this blog in the days following the race, so I will let their words stand along with this video that has been viewed more than 200 times, already more than the 2010 and 2011 videos...  I love y'all like crazy!  You are the best!



Train safely, eat well, hydrate, sleep, stretch.  Safe journey.  Wind at your back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment