This is a blog for the strong, the determined, the wild. In the past ten years more than 100 have joined the triBE on a journey to BE strong, to BE fierce, to BE triathletes. We are dedicated to the belief that anyone can BE a triathlete and support each other in every endeavor. Our team members are all sizes, speeds, and ages. This is our story.

"When anyone tells me I can't do anything, I'm just not listening any more." ~Florence Griffith Joyner

If this isn't enough you can read more from me here: http://debcostello.blogspot.com/



Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm Going In



A quick post to remind you to get out there this week.  If you’re not exercising, you need 3 days this week.  Walk, run, bike, swim, 3 sessions minimum, 30 minutes each.  30 minutes is 2% of your day.  Come on now…



If you are working out regularly, add something.  Do an extra ride, an extra mile, and extra set of reps in the weight room.  This process can be horribly painful or a long, slow build to awesome.  It’s your choice and every week you wait is gone forever and makes it that much harder. 

What are you doing today to make yourself stronger tomorrow?

I’m going in for knee surgery tomorrow, and then I am coming back.  I am not afraid.  I am coming back.  It will be what it is. 

I am coming back.
Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, and good things will be yours. ~Swedish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment