This is a blog for the strong, the determined, the wild. In the past ten years more than 100 have joined the triBE on a journey to BE strong, to BE fierce, to BE triathletes. We are dedicated to the belief that anyone can BE a triathlete and support each other in every endeavor. Our team members are all sizes, speeds, and ages. This is our story.

"When anyone tells me I can't do anything, I'm just not listening any more." ~Florence Griffith Joyner

If this isn't enough you can read more from me here: http://debcostello.blogspot.com/



Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ten Websites for Triathletes

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”  ~Dr. Seuss

So I read about fitness and triathlons a lot.  Tips fill my Facebook and Twitter feeds, and I subscribe to blogs and newsletters galore.  I read helpful things every day, and I find that I experiment with ideas that sound interesting and the best of it tends to stick.  So this week I thought I would share some of the internet sites that I have found pretty helpful over the years in case you were looking for some light reading.  Every tip doesn't work for every person so you have to try things out and see what is effective for you.  I chose a variety of topics, but all of these websites provide much more than the article listed.  Let me know in the comments if you find something awesome!  What's your favorite triathlon website?

1.  Why Not Tri? from Runner’s World

2.  Strength Training for Triathletes from active dot com

3.  Four Quick Early-Season Tips for Triathletes from USA Triathlon
4.  10 Simple Nutrition Tips for Triathletes from trifuel

5.  Open Water Swimming Tips for Triathletes from tri-newbies online
6.  Cycling Tips for Triathletes from 303Cycling

7.  Running Tips from Ontri
8.  Triathlon Race Day Tips from REI

9.  8 Transition Zone Tips to Finish a Faster Triathlon from Daily Mile
10.  100 Tips for a Successful Triathlon from Tips for Triathletes

I love Clif Bars...  And just so you know, this is NOT how the swim start goes... 



No comments:

Post a Comment